HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some wanted me to update once I started carrying the P30. So I finally got my crossbreed in. I've carried the P30 for a couple of days now and don't have any problems with the grip on skin. It is very nice to carry. As usual the crossbreed is excellent. Thank you for everybody that helped me make the p30 my choice. Now just set in for the long haul for the raven holster to come in. I also just received another case of ammo so I'm set to finish up my 2000rd test.

And I can't wait till ameriglo comes out with the hackathorn sights for the p30. I really miss that sight setup.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Sounds like you're off to a flying start with the new pistol. The P30 is an excellent choice as you well know and I would bet it would have no issues with the 2000 round test (mine was flawless at 2600 ish, and I cleaned it just because it was so damn filthy).

Another good test for you and it would be to get to a good class and run the heck out if it there. I have wanted to take my gun down to Rogers' for a while now...just need the $$$.

Have fun and be safe!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I would like to finally take a class someday. I'm waiting for the raven first tho, cause I also ordered a mag carrier. I also got 2 new mags the other day so I'm well on my way to signing up for a class in the future.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Congrats man! I told you about the grip and how it's not bad. I am sure as you have found out, take what is said on these forums and the internet in general with a grain of salt.

Now continue to shoot and enjoy your p30!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts