HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have wanted this gun for years and have finally but the bullet. I went for the v1(I am a glock guy and was thinking 1 trigger would easier to learn then 2 with the v3) in 9mm and ordered from top gun supply. I ordered it to late to ship today, but hopefully I will get it before the end of the week. I cannot wait to shoot, own, and hold this pistol knowing its mine and not the gun stores. I have always been too cheap to buy in the past, but I'm thrilled that I finally did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
68 Posts
Congrats. I am thinking about converting my v2 to a v1. I wish I could try a v1 trigger beforehand. But I guess the springs are cheap enough anyways.

·
Banned
188 Posts
Pics, or I don't believe you :wink:

Congrats!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Congrats! I just picked up the P30s V3 from the BST section here. Most excited to shoot it!

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Congrats budd! Solid pistol. Recently picked up a P30 myself and love it!

·
Registered
95 Posts
I ordered the same V1 p30 from top gun supply a little over a week ago. They had the best price and the ship really fast, so it won't be long before you get it. It is a great handling pistol and fun to shoot. The V1 is fantastic

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh I'm gonna post pictures, I have wanted this gun for so long. I may get one blown up for the office. As soon as I have it y'all will see it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
The p30 w lem is pure butta

·
Registered
703 Posts
The P30 is THE best feeling handgun I've ever had the pleasure to shoot (and own). Before handling this pistol, I would have told you that a Browning Hi Power was the top dog, in terms of ergos for ME, but it has been upstaged by this fine pistol. (1911 is right up there, as well)

What's even better is that it is one of the top pistols you can buy, in every comparison category. (Yep, even price, all things being equal)

There is no equal for this shooter.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts