HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, since I managed to come home from the past gunshow unscathed, I wasn't so lucky this evening. Went over to my buddy's house to pick up this safe queen...an ID dated HK 94 with the accessories included. It's unfired, unmolested, and will remain so in my hands. Thought I'd photograph it before it enters my vault.

·
Registered
239 Posts
dude you have to fire it! just like 50rds!

·
Registered
422 Posts
Nice gun, but myself I would NEVER own any safe queens. They are just to fun to shoot to leave in a safe somewhere taking up room. Maybe I am more of a shooter and not a collector.

Also investment-wise, people seem to never look at inflation when considering the value of a gun.

·
Banned
34,552 Posts
If truly unfired, keep it that way!!! New (or NIB) HK94's are less and less every day. If you have to have one to shoot, purchase a DOC gun and have at it. Just the collector voice inside of my head talking. :)

·
Registered
234 Posts
Very nice package!

A little off topic question, but here it goes. Anyone know who makes/sells the handguard adapter for the "K" grip to fit the 94 like on your HK 94 in the picture? I have been looking for one but no luck.

Thanks,

Rick

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I guess this means you'll be buying a shooter '94 in the near future...
You got that right. This is truely an unfired weapon, except for the 5 or so rounds that are on the test fire target that came with it, hence, why I was wearing cotton gloves.

Since I am planning on getting another 94 to shoot, I'll still be needing the mags.

·
Premium Member
1,047 Posts
Id try to find a DOJ gun and SBR it, use that as a shooter. Keep your 94 pristine and it will only go up. I bought one brand new in 1988 just like that. It came from the factory with the A3 stock, the shroud and 3 curved mags. I believe I paid $850 for the whole package.I dont know if HK made the shroud themselves or had it contracted out(it was marked hk) but it came in the box with the 94. I ordered it and unsealed the tape on the box myself.

·
Banned
366 Posts
I don't understand owning a gun and not firing it. I wouldn't buy something just to let it sit in my safe so I could say I had it.

I could understand not firing a gun if I had multiples of the same gun. One to fire, one to keep. I would have fired that within 10 minutes of buying it. When ever I buy a gun, I plan it in such a way that a trip to the range is a part of picking up the gun.

Hell, I just ordered a black HK USC and I've already got a pile of .45 acp sitting here to run threw it after I pick up the paperwork. I only paid $1300ish for it, I could bring it home, stick it on Gunbroker and watch it go for $1700+ or sit on it a year and watch it bring much more but screw that. I want to fire it.

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
If you're gonna keep it unfired, you won't need all those magazines. Please ship them directly to me for proper use.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
I don't get it. If it was a safe queen at your buddy's house and now it's a safe queen at your house, why'd you buy it? Couldn't you have just let your buddy keep it and like pay him $20 every once in awhile to open up the safe and let you look at it?

·
Registered
512 Posts
I don't get it. If it was a safe queen at your buddy's house and now it's a safe queen at your house, why'd you buy it? Couldn't you have just let your buddy keep it and like pay him $20 every once in awhile to open up the safe and let you look at it?
Now thats funny!!!!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts