HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Haven't got to shoot them much besides quick testing. Tried on my USP Tactical 45, USP 9SD and MP5 Turner clone (the 9s with 147g subsonic). I will be getting a dedicated 9mm silencer soon and the 45 will be for the USPs (45 Tac and USP CT).

·
Premium Member
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
April 18. I called last week and they said approved Sept 9. I called my dealer and he received several stacks of docs Thurs and Fri approved Sept 9, but mine finally arrived Sat.

·
Premium Member
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congrats OP! I have one myself and its a very nice can. Enjoy!
Hey buddy, which HKs do you use it with? Do you have any other silencers? Feedback? Comparisons? This is my first but I am thinking about getting a dedicated 9mm can for my USP 9SD and my MP5s.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Hey buddy, which HKs do you use it with? Do you have any other silencers? Feedback? Comparisons? This is my first but I am thinking about getting a dedicated 9mm can for my USP 9SD and my MP5s.
I have actually only ran it on my MK23 pistol. For my MP5s I use a Gemtech Raptor II tri lug QD or Gemtech MK9K tri lug QD. Hoping soon to get up to the range and i'll throw the TiRant on one of my MP5s with a threaded muzzle and compare it to the Raptor 2. The raptor will probably be quieter since its a 9mm can but the TiRant is definitely more modular. Ti-Rant is also a lot lighter than the R2

·
Registered
266 Posts
You will like it

I have used one on a Nagant and it works great ..I can throw up a vid if you like sometime

Just note it is not FA rated ....

It sounds nice with 45 but I have used them in a few calibers ..Some 9mm sound eh with them but most sound nice

·
Premium Member
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the feedback. I will be getting me a dedicated MP5 9mm silencer soon, so this is good intel. Thanks!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Great looking setup! I cant wait to get my SiCo Octane 45. I filed mine end of May. I filed for a .22 suppressor back in Feb and got that back in about 4 1/2 mnths.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts