HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After Long Last, I have my C93 and it looks pretty good! Bolt Gap is an issue though :8: it's currently at .08. Would +6 rollers get this back in spec?

Love the Ergonomics of this rifle!!

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
If you just received it with a bolt gap of .08 and haven't shot it yet, +6 rollers will only get you so far, and remember rollers are a Band Aid fix for the real problem.
Go out and put some rounds through it and see where your at ....I don't know if I would be too happy at this point, but you may luck out for a while.
Did you order through a large outfit?...or was it just a Mom & Pop Shop purchase.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
..it might take more than 20 rounds, but its a start.
Take your feeler gauges with you and see what happens.
Thanks for the info.,.... let us know how it goes!

·
Registered
24 Posts
When I got mine from J & G it had the same bolt gap at .008" however it seems Century is out of C93's so I think sending it back would be a waste of time.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Hope your gap doesn't go down any more!!!
!00 rounds would tell you a lot more than 20.
At least Century seems to have ceased building C-93's?? according to a post on this site recently.
Now you will have to send it to GHILLIE for a good fixin' which is a GOOD thing !!
Good luck with it and keep us posted on how it does!
GOOD LUCK

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm definitely sending it to Ghillie as soon as I can! Does anyone know how much approx it's gonna cost to get my C93 properly fixed? Gonna go shoot it for the first time today, so I hope for the best!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts