HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went into the gun store to buy another SIG, a P220 Elite & ended up with an HK USPc 9mm AND a SIG P220ST!!! Now... how do I tell my wife about this one.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Welcome to the boards! Seems like we get a new member every 3 days or so :D
He registered here before you :20000000:

Nice purchases blbarron! Just tell the wife that both guns were cheaper then the one Elite
:4000:

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
Now... how do I tell my wife about this one.
Exactly, tell her about the ONE, not the TWO, the ONE... and if she just happens to notice the other one... "Yeah hun, I've had that one forever. You don't remember seeing it? Hmmm, I've had for quite a while now." :D

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Exactly, tell her about the ONE, not the TWO, the ONE... and if she just happens to notice the other one... "Yeah hun, I've had that one forever. You don't remember seeing it? Hmmm, I've had for quite a while now." :D
Yeah, I've used that one on a couple of occasions.
I figured it was better to ask for forgiveness than permission anyway!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Congratulations on the acquisition, and very nice sidearm!!!
Have you caught the HK bug?
No cure, only treatment via purchasing all things HK!
I think I have caught the HK bug! Took it to the range for the first time tonight and was very impressed, most accurate 9mm out of the box I have ever owned. In fact, I am taking my CHL class this weekend and am planning on using my HK to qualify instead of my SIG P229 that I have a lot more range time with. Now if they would hurry up and get the HK45C in stores I would have another one!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Just curious, how is the transition from the sig to the HK? My brother has a p220 carry (very nice pistol), I just can't get used to the location of the decocker and the slide release on the sig since I have gotten used to the USP series. So anyway just wondering how you felt about the difference?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just curious, how is the transition from the sig to the HK? My brother has a p220 carry (very nice pistol), I just can't get used to the location of the decocker and the slide release on the sig since I have gotten used to the USP series. So anyway just wondering how you felt about the difference?
Going from Sig to HK was really easy, the USPc grip fits my hand perfectly and all the controls seem to be in just the right spots. The Sig does take a little more to get used to especially the placement of the slide release, I've been shooting Sigs for several years and still ride that damn button with my thumb from time to time. Over all I'm still a little more accurate with my P229 but with some more range time with the HK I think it will fast become my new favourite.

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
I also have a Sig 229 and love it. That this is dead on!! Well balanced.

I do not own a HK pistol yet buy maybe some day just to have one on the collection.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts