HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got it off gunbroker from the user firemed101. I've only bought parts from people on gunbroker, so this was kind of new to me, although I've bought some from Bud's. Anyways, on to the pictures:

The last one is my USPc 40 that I got about a year and a half ago from Summit Gun Broker, it got the fever started, and the only prescription is more HK's...

·
Registered
102 Posts
Congrats Maniac. I too just bought a USPc .45. I started my waiting period on it today. I know what you mean about the fever. Mine started with my USP .45 full size. It's a good thing I have a few HKs to keep me company while I wait to pick up the compact. Enjoy your pistol.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice, I would have got a full size 45 if the magazines were interchangeable, but I guess an HK45 might be on the menu next haha. I should be hitting the range on Friday to do a head to head. I do have a bit of a bias towards the 40 though, the grip feels like it was made for me, that's why I carry it everyday...

·
Premium Member
235 Posts
Great looking gun! Might be joining your club pretty soon.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks. Got my extended mag release from HKparts right before I went to the range, so I put that on before I left.

What can I say? With 230 gr ball reloads it was accurate and pleasant to shoot. With 200 gr XTP reloads it was accurate and pleasant to shoot. Not a big surprise huh? All shots were at 10 yards, and most were within a 1" group, and about 2" when I was shooting faster. I didn't load up any 40 for my USPc, but I've been shooting that one for a while with 165 grs, the muzzle flip is a little bit higher than the 200 gr 45's.

Anyways, the only problem was when the gf was shooting the 45, she was kind of limp wristing it and causing FTE's, and she was saying it might be the reloads. So, I loaded up a whole mag and put 8 through it with no problem, and I said nope, just you babe LOL.

Great gun, probably just going to get a Streamlight TLR-3 for it, because I have my 40 for carry, where as the 45 is almost brand new, so it feels like I have to keep it that way...

·
Registered
60 Posts
Nice couple of compacts, I wouldn't worry about keeping it new if I were you. Wear only builds character on these guns

1 - 10 of 10 Posts