HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I had my info in at a nearby Scheels and forgot all about it. After about 9-10 months of searching and getting fed up with market value, I accepted my fate that I likely wouldn't get one.

Got the call they received 4 and my name was at the top of the list. Absolutely unbelievable service in the fact they still had my info and kept me first on the list. All four sold before they even hit the floor. $2,999.00. Serial number 17**

So this completes it. SP5, SP5K, & SP5K-PDW. All still unfired. EDIT Unfired so far. Best part is the PDW was the most expensive of them at the $2,999. :devilish:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
52 Posts
Damn! Nice collection. I'm super jealous, I hope this means that more are on their way soon. I'm #1 on my local gun shop's list, but they've only had two it sounds like so far, and I just got placed on the list this past week. I've never heard of Scheel's prior to searching for these guns, but it sounds like a lot of people have had luck there.

I ordered the B&T stock, rear sight, and vertical grip for plans to SBR it when I can finally buy one and they showed up today. Now I'm really itching to get one of these in my hands.

It's reassuring to see people are actually still selling for MSRPish. I'm really not trying to spend more than $3200-3300 for one.

P.S. I agree with the above^ please shoot it!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Nice. Now go outside and shoot some corn already, those are begging to be shot.

Oh Ya. put ear pro on the kid. start him early

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Damn! Nice collection. I'm super jealous, I hope this means that more are on their way soon. I'm #1 on my local gun shop's list, but they've only had two it sounds like so far, and I just got placed on the list this past week. I've never heard of Scheel's prior to searching for these guns, but it sounds like a lot of people have had luck there.

I ordered the B&T stock, rear sight, and vertical grip for plans to SBR it when I can finally buy one and they showed up today. Now I'm really itching to get one of these in my hands.

It's reassuring to see people are actually still selling for MSRPish. I'm really not trying to spend more than $3200-3300 for one.

P.S. I agree with the above^ please shoot it!
Good luck man! I can't believe this came through for me so there is hope. I prefer to shop small but every small shop I found either threw them on GB or would ask absurd prices just because they could. Most the time the big box stores can't fluctuate pricing as easily. I've always had awesome luck with Scheels.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts