HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been a long time dreaming, and now I have this little fella in my hands!
FB_IMG_1601501876329.jpg
20201017_152737.jpg
20201017_152835.jpg

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's great, you couldn't even wait to get home to take the pics. Congratulations. (y)
True! I took them in the parking lot lol

·
Premium Member
283 Posts
What flash hider is on that? I don't think I've seen an HK with a pinned on flash hider before. I also like the fluted heavy barrel.

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Reactions: JPHen

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What flash hider is on that? I don't think I've seen an HK with a pinned on flash hider before. I also like the fluted heavy barrel.
It is a factory XM8 DMAR barrel and flash hider

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Reactions: Andyd

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Build specs / details?
XM8 DMAR, everything is factory except for Tom's custom receiver. It is the DMAR version of Larry Vickers' XM8

·
Premium Member
283 Posts
Looks great. I wish thee was a HK433 variant like this. So the barrel is 20" if I'm correct. Also, is the muzzle device pinned or is that a screw that can be loosened or tightened? I'm asking because most normal HK muzzle devices are held on with a retainer spring and a tapered section behind the threads. But since the bottom is blanked off (to function as a muzzle brake/comp), it does have to be timed more exactly than the normal HK flash hiders.

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Looks great. I wish thee was a HK433 variant like this. So the barrel is 20" if I'm correct. Also, is the muzzle device pinned or is that a screw that can be loosened or tightened? I'm asking because most normal HK muzzle devices are held on with a retainer spring and a tapered section behind the threads. But since the bottom is blanked off (to function as a muzzle brake/comp), it does have to be timed more exactly than the normal HK flash hiders.
Correct, 20in barrel. The flash hider threads on, and is pinned in place.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts