HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So about a week and a half ago, i posted in the heads up section about SGC having one more HK45c, and that i had just bought one. Well, a few days later, when i call in to check on the status of my order, they told me they didnt really have one in stock, and canceled the order "sorry" well i emailed them right away letting them know i was very dissapointed. 2 days later they call me back, "we have one, you want it?" of course my answer is a resounding "HELL YEA!" within 5 minutes, they have taken payment, and i re send the ffl info.

Today i finally got to pick this bad boy up.

so happy!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Did you get that giddy feeling inside when you picked it up the first time? :) It is always nice to hear of these stories with happy endings.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
giddy beyond belief. Only sucky part was the hinge on one side of the box was busted. To be honest, i didn't care. the right super glue works wonders.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Congrats! Another good story of HK45c acquisition success. It is my favorite now! (My 45c, not the story) :p

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Congratulations on your HK45c. One great pistol.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
So glad that they were able to make it right with you reasonably quickly. I was going to feel like [email protected] if I bought mine thanks to your 'Heads Up' post, received it, and you ordering 15 min ahead of me, got the shaft.

Ammo arrived today, just in time for shooting this weekend! So now yes, I'll ease the trigger finger back a bit.

Congrats!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So glad that they were able to make it right with you reasonably quickly. I was going to feel like [email protected] if I bought mine thanks to your 'Heads Up' post, received it, and you ordering 15 min ahead of me, got the shaft.

Ammo arrived today, just in time for shooting this weekend! So now yes, I'll ease the trigger finger back a bit.

Congrats!
LOL nice man. i probably have to wait another week before i can shoot mine. busy weekend this weekend.

i have 100 rounds waiting to get fired. need to pick up more. But atleast i have my personal defense rounds, those low recoil hydroshock hollowpoint rounds. trying to get more range rounds asap

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Mistakes happen, glad this was taken care of. Nice piece man. Jealous

1 - 13 of 13 Posts