HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my MP5K-N clone that I rolled/built and my AAC Ti-Rant 9mm. I got my form 1's and form 4 back ( also have a ar-15 SBR)

It chews thru any ammo I give it, with and without the can. The Ti-Rant is incredible, along with the k platform.

Pics:

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its a one off....for now....?

I still need to zinc phosphate and lay down chop's mix of gun-kote and it will be done.

I like the navy look to the ti-rant/mp5k-n combo.

Pic:

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Great job. I will be getting a TIG welder, press and a few other tools and will start teaching myself how to build one this spring/summer.

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
Looks great, congrats!.

Just a correction in credit... not my mix orginally, it was either member JFK or Paul123 who first noted the mixing color/ratio :)

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Parts used are:

Special weapons k flat
RCM PDW barrel
RCM Trunnion
RCM bolt
RCM Carrier
RCM locking piece
HK Firing pin/spring
HK 4 position k lower
HK FBI pack with US Sear
HK K grip
B&T short K stock
Trijicon front tritium
HK rear mp5 sight
Heavily modifed scorpion arms picatinny rail
HK german mags
HK cocking handle/support
HKparts cocking tube
HK front sight tower and plug

·
Vendor
6,920 Posts
outstanding Job brother!!!

Here is my MP5K-N clone that I rolled/built and my AAC Ti-Rant 9mm. I got my form 1's and form 4 back ( also have a ar-15 SBR)

It chews thru any ammo I give it, with and without the can. The Ti-Rant is incredible, along with the k platform.

Pics:

·
Registered
920 Posts

Pics:

bad ass, and your usage of the B&T folder and EoTech may have sealed those purchase for me as well. Great looking gun.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts