HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my first P7M8 last night! Been wanting one for at least 10 years and finally decided to get one. My mother wanted to get me a wedding gift that I could pass down if I have kids so I figured why not a gun. Not sure if it was the best deal since it didn't have a box but it was the best deal I found after actively searching for a couple weeks local. We agreed on $1820 for the pistol and 2 mags, its a Chantilly fat trigger so I figured why not. Cant wait to go out and put some rounds through it so I can see what all the hype is about. Also want to compare it to my P9S.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Congratulations on the acquisition. Appears to be a good match for the price paid. As you know, there's nothing else out there like it. Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
704 Posts
Congratulations (on both of your acquisitions)! Enjoy 'em. ;)

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congratulations on the acquisition. Appears to be a good match for the price paid. As you know, there's nothing else out there like it. Enjoy!
Thanks, the guy had 2 at which seemed reasonable prices compared to the otherslocally. The other had the box but the slide had the mill mark, warning label and most of the coating on the slide was gone

Congratulations (on both of your acquisitions)! Enjoy 'em. ;)
Thanks

·
PROUD ASA MEMBER
355 Posts
Congratulations! I should have one arriving to my dealer tomorrow! An HK pistol collection isn't complete without a P7 or a MARK 23. lol Enjoy!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got my MK23 euro last month. Only one im missing is the VP9z but not sure if i want one

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Congratulations! Nice pistol.

·
Priest of the P7
5,037 Posts
I think you got a little bit of of a deal. Box or no a M8 for under 2K these days is a good buy.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well im glad i didnt overpay, even if i would have im still happy with my purchase. Havent seen any M8s come up for sale around my area in a long time and when a psp comes up they want 1300-2000 so jumped on this one but couldnt find any recent prices to know if it was good or not.

·
Premium Member
763 Posts
I, too, have a Chantilly fat trigger IF P7M8. One of the best of the best. A bit lower on the serial number than yours: 89132.

Best of luck for you with that fine firearm. Price you paid seems about right. Unless it was 1986 again, when I paid $459 for mine. :)

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No, one seems to be an original mag with same date code, the other is HK but the finish is worn

1 - 20 of 22 Posts