HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been a Glock user for about a year now. It was my first handgun. Glock 30. Subcompact .45. I loved it but it was a brick. Too heavy. I recently finished the process of my conceal carrying license and now I'm just waiting on my to come in mail. That lead me to wanting something smaller and more concealable. The match was between the Glock 43 and the HKP30sk. And well..Once I held the HK and watch numerous reviews, it was a no brainer. I also bought 2 pinky extensions, the P30 spacer, and the P2000 spacer off eBay from this guy who 3D prints them. That is my primary reason for writing this post which is the share some photos. I wasn't able to get a P30 mag but I did get the P2000 mag while I was buying the gun. The quality is decent. What you expect from a 3D printer but they sure as hell are comfortable! It was about $60 for all 4. I'll be doing a range review of them when I go shoot the gun. Right now, dry firing it and just holding it..I love it. Easily the most comfortable gun I've held do far. Only complaint is I wish HK could of gave me a punch to pop that pin out to change the grip panels but no biggie. It was a pleasant surprise that it came with 3 mags though. Alright, thanks for viewing!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Congrats on your HK and learning about the better arms that are out there.
I do not believe that HK worries about the punch as just about anything can push that push pin out.
I notice that some buy push pin tools for their ARs but I have yet to see any manufacturer ad one for free with purchase as they are not a necessary device.

Be sure to bring all your panels and backstraps to the range as live fire is different than dry fire and finding that perfect grip configuration to get you tack driving is what counts.
Enjoy that new HK. Read your manual cover to cover as these are not blocks.
Looking forward to your range report.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Well, congrats on landing the P30sk... although the comparison really isn't going to get you apples to apples. P30sk being a double stack probably compares correctly agains the G26.. and HK really doesn't have a comparative platform (single stack sub compact) with the G43.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts