HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After having it on layaway for the past 30 days & selling my almost new Walther PPS to replace it with...now I can finally start a new HK collection :)

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Congrats! You are going to LOVE the P30. Take some pics and give us a range report once you are able to shoot the gun.

BTW: How do you like the Walther PPS?

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
Congrats! You are going to LOVE the P30. Take some pics and give us a range report once you are able to shoot the gun.

BTW: How do you like the Walther PPS?

You will love the P30 and be glad of the trade I think.

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanx for all the comments guys. I sold the PPS last nite & sometime this morning I will be on my way to pick up the P30. I loved the new PPS (size & accuracy, etc) but the trigger pull felt a lil too light for my fingers (I'm 6 ft 3''). So in place of it (as a size comparrison) I might order the P7 PSP from CDNN.com in Grade A. I also plan on ordering the HK45c when avaible earlier this year as well ;)

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey I actually have an important question regarding range ammo. I always used the Winchester (Walmart) brand for my previous PPS & other pistols in the past...is it adviseable to use the same on the P30 & my future HK collection???

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Wal-Mart Ammo is fine in an HK. Buy all you want and shoot twice as much! I've been using Winchester White Box and American Eagle in my HKs and I think it's good stuff.

Look up a thread by Greg Bell entitled "Project: Break my P2000" See how much cheep crap ammo he put through his gun, and that didn't even jam!

Good luck with your P30.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Hey I actually have an important question regarding range ammo. I always used the Winchester (Walmart) brand for my previous PPS & other pistols in the past...is it adviseable to use the same on the P30 & my future HK collection???
Just put thru 200 rounds of Blazer Brass thru my 92F. And I will use that on my P30 when I buy one. BB is sold at Wally World.

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanx for all the recommendations guys. I ordered that wewaponshield everyone rants & raves about & I also ordered a P7 PSP in grade B from CDNN this afternoon (figure now than later) ;)

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Thanx for all the recommendations guys. I ordered that wewaponshield everyone rants & raves about & I also ordered a P7 PSP in grade B from CDNN this afternoon (figure now than later) ;)
You have been bitten by the HK bug :D. Great choice getting the P30 and P7. Two of the best handguns available.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I can't wait to pay off my USPc. It won't be until Feb 2nd, but I am thankful that the only extra waiting period is two days for shipping. I, too, have been bitten by the HK Bug and it is nasty. Next up P2000 LEM, HK45c LEM and it goes on...I am diseased.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts