HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I picked up a 99% SS .45 Match for $1350 otd! I can't believe I got it for that price! Ill post up pics in a few!

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Ill have to do it at home this afternoon my work computer isn't cooperating! Heres a crappy cell phone picture of it.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
EVEN I would have paid that for a stainless Match. No Tomb Raider inflation there. Good find and I'm glad you jumped on it like a June Bug.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
The filters at work won't let me see the picture but sounds like a great find at that price

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
The gun looks great! Congrats on finding an amazing deal!

·
Registered
498 Posts
one just sold here at HKPRO this past week for about ?$2150? and that was a great deal! They can go for more than that.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I gotta start going to gunshows.....

·
Registered
227 Posts
Nice find. There is few things in life better than knowing YOU made out at a gun show. Usually as the consumer we draw the short straw. It is not often (in recent gun shows) there are any deals to be had!
CONGRATS!

·
Registered
59 Posts
big reno gun show? I got my expert 45 from the big reno gun show about 2 years ago for 900. This year seemed like a big dissapointment... too much collector gear, not enough shooters.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
What is a ss Match worth? What ever you can get the buyer to pay. IMO it is worth about what you paid, maybe a couple hundred more, but to a LOT, likely MOST people it is worth about twice, even three times that.
The Match pistol could not be given away it seemed and sales were so slow that HK DCed them from importation into the USA. Then 6 months later, after Tomb Raider came out, the prices climbed through the ceiling, ONLY because of TR. I cannot help but find it strange that many people make their pistol choices based solely on what some chick is waving around on the big screen, but to each his own I guess. Now it is very collectible especially for one in NIB or LNIB shape.
I didn't buy them for the collection because there were others I wanted more, thinking they would be around a bit longer. And that is one thing you can say for HK, if the gun does not sell, they don't dilly-dally around about yanking the plug on it and even with the later brisk sales, for some reason HK refused to restart importation. I should have bought two for the collection when I had the change and before the pistol became famous and skyrocketed into the stratosphere.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts