HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ended up getting this for right at $400, was it a steal, or about right?
Sure fire handguard with 627 light, A17 adapter, and LED upgrade. I couldn’t find much to compare it to, but was less expensive than some new alternatives. Will be going on a POF-9 with a Liberty Mystic X can.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
I think you did just fine. Prices have climbed on those just like the stocks. The LED upgrade is nice and the offset adapters seem to be getting more difficult to find too. You are going to feel bad buggering it all up with carbon from shooting LOL

·
Registered
430 Posts
Look so beautiful. All you need is a gas mask to pair with it. 👍🏻

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NIce! Let us know how the fit/clearance works. I have the same can.
Happy to report that there’s plenty of room. I decided not to use the 3 lug for the can though bc of reported looseness. May try it in the future just for kicks, but either way should still have plenty of clearance, at least 1/6 inch

·
Registered
885 Posts
Happy to report that there’s plenty of room. I decided not to use the 3 lug for the can though bc of reported looseness. May try it in the future just for kicks, but either way should still have plenty of clearance, at least 1/6 inch

View attachment 282764
I need to clarify that I don't have that exact can. I have the original Mystic, not the X version. No issues using Liberty's 3 lug adapter.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts