HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm waiting for my first HK, ordered from Bud's because none of the local LGS's could get one for me.
HK P 30 SKS...9 mm
I sold a Walther CCP and a PPX to fund this purchase (and needed room in the safe)
I'm hoping that this gun will "fit" my hand, and I will be able to work the slide, with age comes reduced strength.
Really the only way you can tell if a gun is for you is to shoot it numerous times, one range trip is not enough
I have been liking my Shield 9 as a sometimes EDC (real EVERY DAY carry is the LCP....that is ALWAYS with me...no matter what.)
I use Springfield Mod 2 9 mm when "on the road" for more capacity...but in actuality, 37 years of carry, (10 years of NYC, 27 in south FL) I have "unholstered" only one time...went from holster to pocket as I felt that "something" was happening....so, what does that say?
Anyway, the gun is scheduled to be delivered to my LGS on Tuesday.....
tnx Daniel

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Congrats on the sk. It only took me one mag to realize that he P30sk was for me, of course I have it's buff bigger brother in .40.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Welcome and congrats. I bought a P30sk v1 to replace my shield and I couldn't be more pleased! Love this hint. It's actually more comfortable to carry AIWB for me.

Enjoy!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts