HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for my first HK..then HK45c. Where is the best place to buy them right now? I'm in the Chicago area and most places are expensive out here. Looks like budsguns is out of stock. Anyone else have them in stock at a good price?
Thanks,
Ryan

·
Registered
210 Posts
As stated, check the Pistols for Sale section, and also the vendors section. I hear good things about Cross Creek Guns, you may want to see if he has some in stock.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Hey yeah check out that HK Handguns For Sale, I know of a few that are in there. That's not advertising at all.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
If you want new, and don't want in on the group buy; Cross Creek is the ticket. They have their own forum here and Mike provides perfect customer service and prices.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'd go for the group buy but it looks like they wont be here until next year. I was hoping more like next week :)
Sorry the first post was confusing - I meant hk45c.
I checked with Mike at Cross Creek and it sounds like he's out for the time being.
Locally, GAT Guns is overpriced, and they only have hk45c tactical in stock and they want $1300 for them. I'll check with megasports though!

·
Registered
352 Posts
I think the one or 2 at Buds is gone already. I do see just a few on Gunbroker. There is a search at elitedealseeker.com that looks over most all the common gun/shooting forums at once for you. It's an easy way to keep an eye on sales at multiple sites. Then be sure & check out the seller before you decide to deal with them.

·
Premium Member
5,017 Posts
A little birdie told me that Cross Creek has them coming in or can at least get them. Worth a phone call for those interested.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'd go for the group buy but it looks like they wont be here until next year. I was hoping more like next week :)
Sorry the first post was confusing - I meant hk45c.
I checked with Mike at Cross Creek and it sounds like he's out for the time being.
Locally, GAT Guns is overpriced, and they only have hk45c tactical in stock and they want $1300 for them. I'll check with megasports though!
I just bought a straight up 45c a couple weeks ago at GAT. It was a bit under $950.
I think I saw a couple H&K up at On-Target in Crystal Lake, a P30 for sure ... and a P30 for rental use. I don't recall checking the prices there.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts