HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just checkin in to let you know that there are a few of us HKpro'ers out in the pittsburgh area.

If you ever want to meet up and shoot, send me a PM and we'll organize it.

Hope that these regional forums get used more!!!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
there are also a few of us on the right side of the state as well.

seriously someone needs to invent transporters :D

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm about 85 miles northeast of Pittsburgh in Jefferson County. I work for the Punxsutawney Borough Police Dept., that's right, the groundhog place. We're famous one day a year.

Cueist,
I'm with you on the transporter thing.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cueist said:
there are also a few of us on the right side of the state as well.

seriously someone needs to invent transporters :D
Screw this Las Vegas thing...between Bob, Vain, and a couple others I know in this state, we could have a pretty good HKpro Roundup right here!!!

Kidding on the "screw the las vegas" comment....i'll be going there too :p

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
peggs82 said:
Screw this Las Vegas thing...between Bob, Vain, and a couple others I know in this state, we could have a pretty good HKpro Roundup right here!!!

Kidding on the "screw the las vegas" comment....i'll be going there too :p

yeah we could all have a good time :)

Vegas is going to be so much fun!!! :D

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
BobtheNailer said:
cue, did you get a HK pool cue yet?

i have not seen one, but if somone made one i might buy it just to have it.

did you ever get that pooltable you wanted, cause if you did, i would be more then happy to play you for your PSG1 :D

·
Registered
106 Posts
I am always up for a good shoot. Someone has a place in mind? I am in the Philly area and there is not much outdoor shooting around...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Pa is a pretty wide state and we have people from Pittsburgh, Philly, and everywhere in between. It would be nice if we could find a location near the center of the state. The only decent sized range I can think of that is near that area would be the Reade Range. Reade is pretty big, they do a lot of CMP shoots and 1000 yd competitions there.

Here is a map quest link to Reade.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.ad...oGgoxzjxIL7rK34Kr8kCo4VXO/Prmew==&ambiguity=1

After looking at the map, its not as close to the center as I thought it was. I thought it was in the State College area.

Just an idea, what do you guys think?

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
HK Shooter said:
I am always up for a good shoot. Someone has a place in mind? I am in the Philly area and there is not much outdoor shooting around...

we got to get together one of these days and go shooting

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have a small range secluded in the woods that I am always improving and modifying. If anybody from eastern PA wants to go shooting or organize a meet let me know...pm me...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Another Creature from Penn's Woods

Hi all: No posts since late in 2006 so I thought I'd jump in the game. Wanted to tell you that you have a friend in York County.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts