HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, I'm new to the forum and very interested in purchasing a USP45c. The issue is around here the straight C models have all been snapped up and only the stupidly expensive "tactical" C model is avialable. (Go figure, at the same cost as the full sized tactical with none of the useful features...) But being the impulsive, "gotta have it now" kinda guy I am, I'm thinking about paying the hefty price never the less. Before making the leap I guess I need to know how bad I'm getting gouged on the price over dealer cost. There is a slight possiblity they might take an offer on the gun to move it - since it seems the ONLY HKs that sit on the shelf are the Tatical Compacts. It is is an interesting dynamic out of 4 local gunshops called, 4 had a Tactical C and one had a Tactical full sized model, none had anythign else in .45 at all.

I don't get HK on the pricing of this - but I guess that's why I'm not running a multimillion dollar operation ;)

As a bonus, if anyone knows a good, stocking (as in HAS them in stock) online dealer let me know. I'll consider that route as well.

Thanks,

-Calvin

·
Registered
198 Posts
Well what's the price and does it have the extra tall Novac tritium sights? MLSECPRO on this forum has the best price on the USP CT I was able to find anywhere. His price on the CT with Novaks was LOWER than my local dealers price on the stock CT with standard sights. Shipping was quick enough and I'm an incredibly impatient person.

Also, the CT has the most important feature of them all for those of us with cans: a threaded barrel. Don't forget, it also has the o-ring which the standard compact does not have.

·
Premium Member
1,848 Posts
+1 on letting us know the price so we can tell you if it is a ripoff or not. Also try CDNN they usually have very competitive pricing.

·
Registered
866 Posts
$1100.00 is outrageous! Try Gordon Miller, [email protected]. I believe he had a NIB USP45CT with the Novak sights. I think it was $949.00 + shipping. I recently bought (2) Hk45 pistols from Mr. Miller. He is great to deal with.

I bought (2) USP45CT pistols and had the high Hienie night sights installed on both...OUTSTANDING!!!

BTW you can find a good deal on a used one. Check around.

GPD45

·
Registered
32 Posts
look for one used. i just bought one with around 200 rounds through it for $775 shipped with the hiene night sights and looked at one on guns america for $699

1 - 6 of 6 Posts