HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Really liking it so far. I have mainly shot striker fired pistols previous to getting the P2000. I still need some practice with the DA/SA trigger but not too bad for my first outing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
I have gone through many classes with my great P2K9 and it has never hiccuped. I also stopped an armed robbery with it. I have a large gun collection because i own a firearms training company and have my choice, somehow this baby is usually at my side.

·
Registered
75 Posts
My target looked very similar after the first 2 mags. I set the target's at 25 feet, looking to reducing the trigger pull with different springs.

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
I have gone through many classes with my great P2K9 and it has never hiccuped. I also stopped an armed robbery with it. I have a large gun collection because i own a firearms training company and have my choice, somehow this baby is usually at my side.
+1
I've got nine Hk handguns.
But seem to keep coming back to my P2000 as well.

To the OP, make sure you try the various backstrap options with live fire.
Little things can make a big difference.
After years I tried the Extra Large one and totally fell in love with how it shoots.

·
Registered
5,436 Posts
Good shooting and congrats on your new P2000! It's a great fighting HK pistol that never gets enough great things written about it!

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
30 Posts
To the OP -- nice going.

I keep seeing accolades to the P2000 here. So far I haven't found one to try where I am but I did rent a P2000SK in 40 and that gun is amazing. I shot it along side a USPc in 40. The SK was as accurate (when I did my part) and it handled recoil better. Looks like the engineering in this design is a real winner.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Nice pickup!

A P2000 is definitely on my wish list.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I went to the range again Sunday and shot noticeably better this time. I changed the HS to the 10lb Wolff spring. The DA trigger pull is much improved with it. I have also been dry firing quite a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts