HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my first HK clone gun yesterday. It was an MKE 94K pistol likes:

Im very exicted about it! And I wanna get accessories for it so when my 10 days waiting period is over. It will come home to be dressed up. Anyone has any accessories they'd like to recommend? Laser? Flash light? Optics?

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
HK Sear, PDW stock and K grip .... but that costs a few dollars and needs a half year wait ;-).

However, back to relativity, would get a half dozen HK 30 round mags, two 15 round mags, a sling and possible a sholder holsters rig that leaves the gun attach by a strap to steady your aim..

Only optics that would consider is a red dot sight ... after you had it working 99.95%

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
10 day waiting period? Where do you live?

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
First, welcome to the forum. Congratulations on your roller locked gun purchase. Personally, I haven't been a big fan of shooting my roller locked guns as pistols. I think the K is the easiest, but they are so much more fun with a stock. Definitely, mags would be my first suggestion for the gun.

Scott

·
Registered
390 Posts
Congrats on the find and welcome to the club!
looking at the mag release, that's a bullet button california compliant device. :T
So a definite no go on 30 rounders. I must say, that is a very nice looking mke 94k though. Mine looks a lot more jankier than that.
10 round magazines are going to be hard to come by. Best bet is to buy a couple of the cheaper ATIs from HKparts or whoever (Adam will send them to you disassembled as parts kits) and get the 10 round limiter mag block. Its just not worth buying factory HK mags that are 50-60 a pop and ruining them by making them permanently fixed 10 rounders.

On a bright note, California allows AOWs! So if you have the cash and time to blow, submit a Form 1 and get an AOW tax stamp so you can put the MP5K forward pistol grip on it! Makes shooting more fun with a sling!

·
Registered
390 Posts
Sorry forgot to mention, if you want a bad ass laser, Laser Devices makes a K grip with the laser built in. I'm pondering hard about getting one made with a class 1 IR laser and a regular red laser, would be great for plinking at night with the NVGs.

·
Vendor
2,037 Posts
fi you can have SBR,....I'd def. SBR it with a Choate folding stock and k foregrip. Makes for a wonderfully stable gun compared to pistol format.

Of course, if you are indeed in Kali....then I hear thats a no-go.

-HH

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the warm welcome everybody! I am in the PRK where there is absolutely little thing that I can do to this gun except laser, 10/30 mags (which frustrate me because HK 30 rds mag are so well constructed that messing with it is just unholy!), flash hider for the 3 lug barrel and... thats it? oh and mag clamp :D.

I saw one of those laser that looks like.. but i dont know where to find. The one on laser device is just really really expensive.

I checked into the mount for optics too, but again. The coolest possible thing to do with this is to have a K pistol grip adorned by the support of a Choate folding stock... Which I plan on doing after moving out of Kali!

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Have you gone to calguns.net yet? I think that would be a good source to figure out what you can and can't do in CA. As I recall a member here is building 10 rd mags for you guys that are "behind the lines".

Scott

1 - 13 of 13 Posts