HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a couple of mags I got used to the trigger. I don't see why everyone on other forums are bad mouthing the HK's trigger on the USP. I thought it was pretty darn good. The DA could be lightened up a bit, but it's not worth crying about. My first string of mags were tight enough to raise an eyebrow, but the last mag was worth having a big ass party since the rounds were the tightest that they have been in quite awhile. I ordered 1000 rds of ammo today to start shooting it everytime I go down to the pit for som fun. I may have to get qual'd up to carry this off duty, rather than the G19 (which for me has equal accuracy). Decisions, decisions.....:(

·
Registered
239 Posts
Well there's quite a difference in size. A G19 is one of the best compact concealed carry weapons out there IMO. I don't own/carry it though, mine's a 40 compact HK USP. Glad to see you liked the HK USP 45. Mine was a lot better than I thought it would be when I took it out, actually has given me mixed feelings about my USP 40s. I have a dept shoot this week and will try out the match trigger our armorer installed for me in mine. It smoothes up the DA and lightens the SA just a bit. The HK does have a heavier trigger pull than most other autos, but nothing you can't get used to with some range time. The only other thing would be to install an LEM if you want to bring the pull into the 7# constant weight range, but personally I like the trigger transition.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I ordered an hk USP .45 which i get tomorrow, however; i got some range time with an hk .45 and the trigger pull on that is awesome. i was shooting very tight groups.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts