HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Always wanted a USP45 Tactical, but for one reason or another just never bought a USP since I have the HK45ct. Found this one at a pawn shop and seems to be very lightly used but carried. All they had was the pistol and one mag but for the price I paid I could care less. Now i'm curious about the trigger, I guess it has the match trigger since it has the adjustable screw but without the manual i don't understand how it works. Did some searching on here and all I saw that was relevant is this pistol may have have problems with the trigger.Not sure which models came with an updated trigger but this one is an AF date code. Looking for some insight from some of you that are knowledgeable on the USP line. Hoping to go shoot it this weekend and see how it feels compared to the HK45ct lem.
20161013_120806.jpg 20161013_120900.jpg 20161013_121014.jpg 20161013_121023.jpg

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Trust me that is the match trigger, there is absolutely zero problems with it. Awesome pistol. We have two full size USPT and one USPCT. It doesn't get any better than that pistol my friend.

·
Registered
295 Posts
That's a nice pistol it looks like in the photo it's a match grade trigger you shouldn't have to adjust trigger travel unless it's over extended . You'll also need an Allen key the size eludes me at the time but I know it's small .
Don't Fix what ain't broken , as long you can dry fire it I and the bore is not obstructed your good to go .

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
Back it out until the hammer no longer drops when you pull the trigger. Then turn it back in 1/4 turn. Tweak it again at the range with ammo.

·
Registered
295 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts