HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Always wanted a USP45 Tactical, but for one reason or another just never bought a USP since I have the HK45ct. Found this one at a pawn shop and seems to be very lightly used but carried. All they had was the pistol and one mag but for the price I paid I could care less. Now i'm curious about the trigger, I guess it has the match trigger since it has the adjustable screw but without the manual i don't understand how it works. Did some searching on here and all I saw that was relevant is this pistol may have have problems with the trigger.Not sure which models came with an updated trigger but this one is an AF date code. Looking for some insight from some of you that are knowledgeable on the USP line. Hoping to go shoot it this weekend and see how it feels compared to the HK45ct lem.
Firearm Gun Trigger Gun accessory Airsoft
Firearm Gun Trigger Revolver Gun accessory
Gun Firearm Trigger Airsoft Air gun
Gun Firearm Trigger Airsoft Airsoft gun

·
Registered
308 Posts
That's a nice pistol it looks like in the photo it's a match grade trigger you shouldn't have to adjust trigger travel unless it's over extended . You'll also need an Allen key the size eludes me at the time but I know it's small .
Don't Fix what ain't broken , as long you can dry fire it I and the bore is not obstructed your good to go .

·
Registered
308 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.