HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any fitting involved to make an HDPS Stock Block "B" fit an UMP FBI SF Lower?

I know there is a little tab on the lower (that held the original buffer mount onto the lower) that will need to be filed down. But I was wondering what the extent of fitting I should expect? Do the little rails on the lower need to be fitted? Does the rear tang need to be shortened to fit into the bottom of the stock block?

Thanks.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I used Ed's block and no fitment issues at all.

With all blocks the little nub on the lower needs to be removed (I used a razor knife and sliced it right off with no problems)

·
Registered
70 Posts
No problem at all.

Post some pic's when you are done!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No problem at all.

Post some pic's when you are done!
I will.

I'm waiting on SBR paperwork before I get too far along. In the meantime I'm just collecting parts and letting them sit mostly. That way I don't have to waste money on compliance parts by trying to put it together before the SBR stamp comes.

The other night I was looking at the lower and the stock block, and noticed that the little tab would need to come off. Other than that it looked a little tight, so I did a search and didn't find anything. I figured I'd ask before I did anything. But that's as far as I got, and I never did try to put them together.

And yes, it's killing me letting all those parts just sit and wait for the stamp! But it would bother me more if I got some of it put toegether and couldn't finish it up due to compliance issues!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts