HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok trying to come up with a flash hider that will bring my build to a 16" barrel and keep out of sbr territory 12.69 hk33k barrel 4.8"flash hider i would like to take this or any other hider closest to 16"as i can get i would be at 1.49" of extra length i could cut this down to 3.31" and repark/paint i really don't want to do that so any one have any options i can't believe they did not see some one wanting to do this seems like a no brainer or am i missing something hk parts is my vendor any one know of a 3.31 4 prong flas hider or closest to it thanks guys

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
Is your 4.8" the overall length? Don't forget there is approx 0.850" of lead-in and threads. Resulting is adding approx 4" to barrel length.

This is how we spec'd the ones that HKParts.net sells as our target length was 16.5" based on a 12.5" host barrel.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for reminding me chopstix i competly forgot about that part of the equasion that will put me in desired speccs you are really om the ball today thanks again

·
Registered
818 Posts
Don't forget you must attach that flash hider so it cannot be removed to be legal, An SBR with a removable flash hider still gives you an SBR !! You MUST drill, pin & weld the flash hider to the barrel to remain within the law.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts