HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In yalls oppion whats the best flash hider, to buy that would make a 14.5 inch barrel legal to 16 in , after welding it on or staking it on. Would want the flash hider to be capable to have a suppressor rdy also.

any suggestions or links would be great thanks.

·
Banned
879 Posts
I prefer Gemtech Bi-locks.

But that's also because I run a Gemtech Suppressor.

My advise would be to figure out which company you want to get a suppressor from first, and then look at their flash hider options for the model of suppressor that you wish to purchase.

·
Registered
765 Posts
I would have said AAC's MITER system, but it's apparently not available in metric thread. I would try to get ahold of them and see if they are making it. Otherwise, the Blackout 51t.

·
Banned
4,248 Posts
I would have said AAC's MITER system, but it's apparently not available in metric thread. I would try to get ahold of them and see if they are making it. Otherwise, the Blackout 51t.
All of the ones mentioned are 1/2x28 (AR15) threads. Also if one were to cut a barrel back, he could choose any thread pitch he desired.

·
Registered
258 Posts
+1 on the Blackout 51T. I went this route to make my 14.5 in MR legal

1 - 8 of 8 Posts