HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have gone to a few websites and found them for the P2000SK and even gone to sites that people on here said to look at but I can not seem to find a flat floor plate for my .40 P2000. I have used the search option in here, google, and contacted a few online companies but nothing. Wrote an e-mail to somebody at HK but no response. Any ideas? This extended grip is driving me insane.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have gone to a few websites and found them for the P2000SK and even gone to sites that people on here said to look at but I can not seem to find a flat floor plate for my .40 P2000. I have used the search option in here, google, and contacted a few online companies but nothing. Wrote an e-mail to somebody at HK but no response. Any ideas? This extended grip is driving me insane.
Just call the 800 number to hk and ask for Jeff, leave him a message about what you want and leave your phone number. Within an hour or two he'll likely call you back (assuming you call early in the day) and get you taken care of. This is what I did to order my v2 to v1 lem springs and four flat mag plates for my .40 p2000. Everything was fine and showed up within 7 days or so.

·
Registered
62 Posts
You know, I'd be fine with the flat floor plate if they'd make it a bit thicker like the Glock floor plate. It sits to flat to the gun and makes reloads a bit harder for me. I'm thinking I'll probably end up with some more flat plates eventually and I'll see if I can't epoxy a bump pad on the bottom of them and see how that works for me. On an old 1911 I had I had thick brass bases for it and it made reloading a breeze. They also had the added benefit of making sure the mag dropped pad first so I didn't worry as much about the feed lips getting damaged during reloads.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Was this for the Kommie special 10 rounders or 12 rnd?

The 10 rnd floorplates are esp hard to find. Believe Brownell's had the 12rd versions.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts