HKPRO Forums banner

FN SCAR 20s 6.5CM FDE - NIB - $3900 shipped

1436 Views 10 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  imacad
Brand new in the box. This is still in the FFL's inventory and has not been transferred to me as an individual. As such, if the buyer was in WA state they would have to pay sales tax. If its shipped out of the state the FFL has no requirement to collect sales tax.

Shipping will be from FFL to FFL. Payment can be made with USPS Money Orders, Zelle, Venmo, or bank transfer. I can also accept a credit card with an additional 3.35% fee.

See less
Reactions: Itsadryheat
Brand new in the box. This is still in the FFL's inventory and has not been transferred to me as an individual. As such, if the buyer was in WA state they would have to pay sales tax. If its shipped out of the state the FFL has no requirement to collect sales tax.

Shipping will be from FFL to FFL. Payment can be made with USPS Money Orders, Zelle, Venmo, or bank transfer. I can also accept a credit card with an additional 3.35% fee.
See more
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Premium Member
1,002 Posts
A/S/L?
:ROFLMAO:
location... does your state require you to ship via FFL?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.