HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The HK Webshop just got in the HK Zippo Lighters. Very nice looking, I just ordered a few. Even if you don't smoke, something useful no less. Enjoy!

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I tell you, HK public relations in Virginia which manages the Hk Webshop is running a tight ship over there. They emailed me this morning letting me know the Zippos were listed on the site. That is a BIG plus in my book.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
It always looks good when you whip it out and light it then toss it into the gasoline puddled on the road for a massive explosion!! Well at least for a non smoker that is!! Just like teh movies,just now in style.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I just ordered one, along with a t-shirt and a pin. I love Zippos, and I smoke cigars, so I'll be using the hell out of it. :D

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Very cool! Thanks for the heads up!

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They ship from the USA. When you get to the Webshop's homepage, click the left or "English" for North America. Everything listed forsale there ships from the US.

Wolfdaddy: I recommend replacing the internals of the lighter with a torch instead of using the regular flame for cigar smoking. The lighter fluid inhibits a after taste that will kill the enjoyment of your cigar. They make torch inserts for Zippos and the butane gas will not leave any residue for you to taste in your cigar.

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts
When I use to smoke I loved the taste of lighter fluid from the zippo's and also the taste from a match.... lol TJ

Have two of the Zippo's on the way thanks for the heads up!!! TJ

·
Registered
74 Posts
Wolfdaddy: I recommend replacing the internals of the lighter with a torch instead of using the regular flame for cigar smoking. The lighter fluid inhibits a after taste that will kill the enjoyment of your cigar. They make torch inserts for Zippos and the butane gas will not leave any residue for you to taste in your cigar.

I already plan on doing that. I have a Z-plus insert I got a couple years ago that has yet to fail me. Thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Thanks for the tip on the Z-plus. My son is a cigar smoker and while he would like the HK lighter he needs the torch. Now he will have both. I don't think he will replace the Xicar with the HK but he can at least use the HK if he chooses.
A bit off the topic, but we found a great use for those LFD Mysterio cigar boxes when you want to "light one off."

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Big Bore never fails to amaze me. If your son is an avid smoker, try looking into triple torch flame lighters. These have 3 burners over one and will light a cigar quick. Just be careful, those are powerful enough to melt pennies and singe eyebrows! :D

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Thanks for the tip. Right now he is using a Xikar Element which is a dual flame torch and he likes it very much. I am quite sure he will not want to switch it out for even the HK lighter but if and when he feels he needs something with a bit more heat I will keep it in mind about the tripple flame. He usually smokes a Robusto size and it does seem to me the Xikar he has lights them right up but I will pass on the tip about the tripple flame. Any particular brand you recommend?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Are they going to cost $900.00?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Ok guys, a little help please. HK USA website is down and HK.de is not coming up for me either. Could someone post or send me the site address to the HK webshop? Thanks.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Mark's always on top of his game, haha. The webshop is managed by the HK crew in Virginia. The regular USA website is overseen by the HK staff in Alabama.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
I just got my two lighters, 4 stickers, and hat today and ahhhhh. Very nice.
Now my son will have his lighter and I am expecting the butane insert to come today also. He is going to love it and mine, well, its just for looks but NO HK connoisseur can be without a HK lighter.

Yup, the small white truck dropped of the Z-Plus inserts today in the mail box as I expected. Very nice and THANK YOU for the tip!

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I got mine in a few days ago. Haven't held a Zippo in ages! Very nice indeed. I'm waiting for my Z-plus inserts as well. Hopefully today!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts