HKPRO Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Navyman want a plan of action for CA buyers, lets discuss here instead mixed in the original thread.

*** Must read Group buy term and condition for CA buyer from straightgrain ***
http://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-handg...bility-group-buy-hk45c-tan-2.html#post1215169

I feel the need to put a fine point on things, here. First and foremost, there are no variant or trigger options on this group buy. If you want tweaks, you can do it yourself or send the gun back to HK and have them do it.

I have already registered with the California DOJ. I will be able to ship to California, provided that the dealer you have chosen responds to my inquiry just before delivery and provides me with the proper information needed for me to legally ship the weapon to California. Here's the deal and I need for you to read this VERY carefully.
  • The weapons will be shipped AS IS to your dealer.
  • You are solely responsible for taking the steps necessary to enable your purchased weapon to be legally delivered to you in California.
  • The Group Buy will NOT be responsible if you FAIL to provide for everything that is needed for legal transfer in California.
  • The Group Buy will NOT issue refunds to those who fail to take the steps to arrange for lawful final delivery.
  • The Group Buy will NOT issue refunds to those who fail to arrange for final delivery or primary FFL delivery in a timely manner.
Certified Check payments must be received by October 1st, 2012. NO EXCEPTIONS. Last day to send Certified Checks will be September 29th, 2012, and must be sent express if you want them to get there on time when shipping them on that day. Plan appropriately.
straightgrain has registered with the CA DoJ will ship to CA.
http://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-handg...ility-group-buy-hk45c-tan-91.html#post1214212

Folks,
A friendly reminder since we are down to the last four weeks... Just telling navyman that you want one and having your name in the thread does NOT guarantee you a pistol! You MUST do three things before your place is secure:

1. Register at http://www.hkpro.com/groupbuy/
  2. Either pay with a credit/debit card or send payment to MOD Specialties, 20603 Big Wells Dr, Katy TX 77449
  3. Have a copy of your transferring FFL documents (with your name clearlry listed!) sent to [email protected] or faxed to 866.897.0182

I expect that the inbound will increase greatly in short order. Do not get left out!

If you want to pay by cc/debit after you have "paused" in the registration process, go here:
Mod Specialties Order Form
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. How many of you in CA already on the list? It will be good to PM navyman let him know.
2. Only way to get it to CA is thru SSE.
3. You need to find a 07/02 FFL near you will accept the transfer and do SSE conversion.
3a. Or find an out of CA FFL will do the SSE conversion and transfer to a FFL near you will accept the SSE.

Out of CA FFL will do SSE conversion.

Table Rock Arms is out so if you know other will do SSE, let us know. Thanks

In CA FFL will do SSE transfer but "not conversion".

RifleGear.com
18065 Mount Shay St
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
email: [email protected]
phone: (949) 209-6413
fax: (949) 435-7907

In CA FFL will do SSE conversion and transfer.

Valkyrie Arms
2249 The Alameda
Santa Clara, CA 95050
(408) 247-4327
Valkyrie Arms - Welcome to our New Site!
Email: [email protected]

O.C. Armory
23012 Del Lago Drive
Suite B
Laguna Hills, CA 92653
[email protected]
[email protected]
Phone: (949) 768-5189
Fax: (949) 768-8921

Direct Action Solutions
722 Genevieve St. Suite G
Solana Beach, CA 92075
858-436-7088
Direct Action Solutions | San Diego's Premier Gun Shop

EBR Works
[email protected]
877-905-2673 Voice & Fax
Located Southern Ventura County in Newbury Park, CA (Thousand Oaks area).
Service is by appointment only.

CWS California
7750 Palm Ave Ste E,F
Highland, California 92346
[email protected]
CWS
(909) 425-2000
(909) 425-2022

Also reference fist post of this thread for more detail info.
Calguns.net - View Single Post - Single Shot Exemption Explanation/Database Thread

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,805 Posts
If there are enough interested I will go through the Cali DOJ req's to ship.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I live in California and I'm on the list. The 07 FFL I will use for the SSE conversion is Valkyrie Arms(which is located in Santa Clara, CA).

For anyone interested in learning what SSE is or wants to find an FFL that does these conversions: Click here for an explanation on Single Shot Exemption and a list of FFLs in California that will do the SSE conversions.

Incase other Californians don't have an FFL that does SSE conversions nearby, an out of state FFL I heard of that does the SSE conversion is Table Rock Arms. From their website: "We will send the pistol converted to single shot with extended barrel to your FFL. When you pick up the pistol from your FFL you will then have to remove the extended barrel and magazine and return them to us."

·
Registered
108 Posts
I sent a pm to navy man to be added to the list. I am waiting for a response back from table rock arms to see if they will do the SSE conversion.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I am on the list and from CA.

I will most like go through OC Armory or that one FFL that's in San Diego.

Also, I thought I should update you all on Table Rock Arms. I have been emailing back and forth about another HK SSE and on his "wait" list.

Today I have just received a email from Ryan Wooton from Table Rock Arms in which he sent out to what it seemed like majority of his contacts.

I am sending this to everyone that I have on any of my lists for single shot pistols. It may not even apply to some of you as I may have just forgot to take your name off my lists.

I have decided that I will not be doing any more single shot pistols at this time. It is something that I may do again in the future. I am sorry that anyone who was waiting on one of my lists was not able to get the pistol they wanted. I would be happy to point you in the direction of an FFL that might be near to you that can helo you out. I have shipped to and done business with several FFL's in California that I might be able to recommend you to.

There are a few things that have resulted in this. One of them is that I am going on vacation for 3 months. I was going to have my assistant do all the conversions but it was just going to be too much work organizing everything and getting payment with me being out of the country. The other thing is that there is a lot of talk of changes coming to the single shot conversion process that I would simply not be able to do being gone. When I return I will re asses the situation and I may continue to do them but at this time I can not say what will happen.
With that said - I think it's best to find an out of state FFL dealer as a back up in case any LGS can't do the SSE for any reason.

·
Registered
8 Posts
i am on the list for 2. i will be going through valkyrie arms. do we notify valk now or later? seems quite a few will be going to them.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'm on the list for one and in LA area.
Planning on using EBR Works or OC Armory for SSE conversion and transfer.

·
Registered
35 Posts
i am in Cali and can go with Valkyrie Arms. is it a different group?

could we get it in special variant (like Variant 7, light LEM)?

i am very interested.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Does anybody know of any out-of-state SSE converting FFLs now that Table Rock is out? I've been on the hunt for one to handle a few other conversions.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Same group as navyman's...just we CA have some special requirement so we can discuss here. Confirm with your FFL will accept transfer and SSE conversion. Thanks

i am in Cali and can go with Valkyrie Arms. is it a different group?

could we get it in special variant (like Variant 7, light LEM)?

i am very interested.

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,805 Posts
I feel the need to put a fine point on things, here. First and foremost, there are no variant or trigger options on this group buy. If you want tweaks, you can do it yourself or send the gun back to HK and have them do it.

I have already registered with the California DOJ. I will be able to ship to California, provided that the dealer you have chosen responds to my inquiry just before delivery and provides me with the proper information needed for me to legally ship the weapon to California. Here's the deal and I need for you to read this VERY carefully.
  • The weapons will be shipped AS IS to your dealer.
  • You are solely responsible for taking the steps necessary to enable your purchased weapon to be legally delivered to you in California.
  • The Group Buy will NOT be responsible if you FAIL to provide for everything that is needed for legal transfer in California.
  • The Group Buy will NOT issue refunds to those who fail to take the steps to arrange for lawful final delivery.
  • The Group Buy will NOT issue refunds to those who fail to arrange for final delivery or primary FFL delivery in a timely manner.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am on the list and I live in California.
I will be going through C W S California.
They are located in Highland California.
They also have a location in Texas.
C W S California
909-425-2000
[email protected]

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.