HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
849 Posts
Really interesting internals...I was expecting some differences in the spring designs (other than the polymer bushing similar to the USPc) and I thought one of the selling points was a captive design for the slide release pin. I seemed to have missed a lot in keeping up with this handgun.

So in all honesty, is this HK45 really worth it say over a Tact or comparable?

G

·
I think we have all watched it a hundred times already. heh
oh no, not a repeat [email protected]

some of us cant check the forums on a day to day basis. alot of things get overlooked/unnoticed by many members. so its good when these things DO get repeated;

i have only seen the video once, and im sure there are many who have never seen it.

the HK45 is an awesome piece. i can't wait for the p30 myself and im keeping my fingers crossed they make a Ca compliant version (with mag disconnect)

·
Registered
622 Posts
I'm really looking forward to the HK45. I would ahve liked the P30 - but it is STILL a sub 4" barrel. I had hoped that since the P2000 was under 4", the P30 would be a standard 4" barrel.

Its not, though. And, I have already wished long enough to have a USP with the grip of the USPc, but the longer barrel. So, I think I'll skip the P30.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts