HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
2,897 Posts
oh, someone is going to snatch this up. I hate the engraving, but if you are into that sort of history, then it's a bonus. Too bad the finish is so worn.

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Yes this should go rather quickly, I have always been fond of this particular model myself the past several years. This will def make one of you P7 collector guys out there mighty happy :)

·
Premium Member
2,598 Posts
Never heard of this model before.

·
Maximum effort
830 Posts
It's always funny when guys want top dollar for an item based on 4 crappy pics.

Cool gun, but I've never understood how someone could be familiar with the P7 and still want a manual safety.

If I bought it I would install a Glock trigger safety on it...

Plus...I personally take issue with that P7 being referred to as the "Holy Grail"... :cool:

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
24 minutes to go......$11,950.

:EDIT: And.....that's the final bid. So, now we know what the market says it is worth.

·
Registered
299 Posts
MrBigKoch and Moooji123 are the same person. He is shill bidding up his own auctions. He is just looking for the person stupid enough to bid so it will meet the reserve.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
MrBigKoch and Moooji123 are the same person. He is shill bidding up his own auctions. He is just looking for the person stupid enough to bid so it will meet the reserve.
BUSTED!! :biggrin:

At $11,950 reserve not met, the market has spoken. Maybe if it was NIB a collector would have bid more.
If we discount the suspected shill bidding, only $9K. Which of course sounds more realistic. :wink:

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Wow.....that's amazing. Personally, I've only seen one other like this. Congrats to the buyer.

Anyone know where the other one is located....that isn't in a museum????

·
Premium Member
1,941 Posts
How do you know that? And I was curious how you can unmask the entire identity (full name) of each bidder?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts