HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been searching high and low for a holster that will fit my USP tactical .45. I have made lots of emails and phone calls but to no avail. Here is a response from Raven Concealment

"Hi Rob,*
Thanks for the email. *To purchase a holster for the USP 45 Tactical, you will need to select the USP 45 from the Phantom or Phantom Light Compatible Holster menus located at the top-left of the RCS home page. *To ensure a proper fit, please ensure you select the extended barrel option from the drop down menu, and add "Suppressor Sights" in the order comments box. *All other options are per your personal preference.Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,*Trek"

So, needless to say, I will be placing an order.

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
I got one from bladetech and I just told them I had a threaded barrel and taller sights. They didn't ask for a measurement and it fit my gun perfectly. The wait wasn't as long as Raven either.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am going to have to call them because when I went to do the order online and went to check out, it kept selecting the P2000 as the pistol. I will find out what they recommend and post their response.
I gave them a call and explained the trouble I was having. They only take orders online so I was instructed to resubmit my order and they would fix it on their end. When I made the the order online today it worked fine, more than likely operator error. I also went with the 1". Their website states 16-18 weeks out but CS said that they were shipping sooner.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts