HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
How is it. I love the P7M8 and have some decent time behind it. It is my dads primary pistol. Just curious what your thoughts are on M13? Does the up sized version lose any of the awesome ergonomics and slim carry profile of the M8 or does it still feel amazing in the hand and remains thin for a double stack gun?

Does/did it do it for you?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
It is thicker. It can be a good carry gun, but you will not have the same slim grip you are used to with a single stack. It is not worse than say a Glock 19, but in that range for thickness.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I am in the process of switching my carry piece from a PSP to an M13. Mine was an old beater that I got for 1300 on GB and sent off for refinishing. I just got it back and put 100 rounds of carry ammo through it. It is obvious after shooting it it needs a new recoil spring so I ordered on and when that gets here I'll put that in and shoot it again just to make sure. Then I'll probably edc it. I have a VM II for my M8 and ordered an ACR from Raven a few months ago that is supposed to being shipped this week.

In the end I don't find the ergonomics of the M13 much different than those of the PSP or M8 and I think it will be a fine carry gun.

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,335 Posts
Agreed, the only major difference you'll find is the thinkness of the grip. If your hands are small to medium, you may not enjoy it as much as the M8. Still, if you want the extra five rounds that come in the mags, it may just be perfect. Good luck. You won't go wrong with any of the P7 line up.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Agree with all the above. I don't like the feel of the M13 nearly as much as the M8. Unless you really want those extra rounds, I would stay with the M8.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts