Premium Member
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Obligatory pics.

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had a thread about that but it got the axe. Go figure.
This one was mailed 5Mar12, pending 4Apr12, I got it back for an error fix 16Aug12 and returned it the next day. The approved form arrived yesterday, 27Aug12.

I should, I suppose, add some details about the gun for the curious. The barrelled upper was bought here on the board many years ago. It included sights, paddle catch, and the cocking handle w/support piece, IIRC. It was built by IGF and included one of Jayson's 53 type hiders for legality. The remainder of the gun I assembled from parts sourced from various places on the net including this board and auction sites. Receiver is Vector, barrel is mayla.
The LP is a #7 and the gun runs perfectly and is suprisingly accurate with Black Hills 50gr moly JHP. The heart of the gun is a buffered carrier, the trigger is courtesy Bill Springfield. Sling is from Gunbroker, surplus German leather. I'm a fan of these and feel they add to the gun. Each of my HK types wear them.

·
Grand Chazzar
3,353 Posts
Guys
Let's keep this HK related
Not wait times thread !
They will get nuked
If ya wanna talk wait times go to premium section !
Nice Clone Shooter

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks samot.

ON topic, got it.

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
Congrats!!! Still need to get a D54P in your hands one of these day :)

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Joe! YES! My goal is all three calibers and the DP54 is the final piece of the puzzle.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts