HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found HK 91 by Sarco, comes with PSG stock not sure of it is a HK or clone stock, wide forearm with bipod, PSG style pistol grip, HK claw mount with aftermarket scope, three mags, and a Pelician case for $2400.00 dollars? Gun finish looks pretty good with the usual minor claw marks. This seems like a good price with all the extra stuff, I really can not afford it but.....what do you all think, is this a deal too good to pass up?

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Do you mean it's an H&K 91 imported by SACO? PSG stock - I'm not sure if there are clones out or not. Wide forearm is a $100 item & bipod if authentic could be as much as a $200 item, if a knock off is about $50. PSG style pistol grip if an ergo grip is pretty cheap and substandard compared to the walnut authentic H&K grip. HK claw mount price depends if it's the one with integral rings or is your standard Stanag setup. Aftermarket scope could mean anything from a sub $100 optic to the sky being the limit. Mags are dirt cheap unless they are the 5 roundere. Pelician case you can look up hte price for.

With a tag of $2400.00 with the gun being in good condition I'd say it's something you need to buy. Possibly you could get the 91 itself for $1,800, but throw in the PSG stock and it's about up to the $2,400 tag anyway.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I found HK 91 by Sarco, comes with PSG stock not sure of it is a HK or clone stock, wide forearm with bipod, PSG style pistol grip, HK claw mount with aftermarket scope, three mags, and a Pelician case for $2400.00 dollars? Gun finish looks pretty good with the usual minor claw marks. This seems like a good price with all the extra stuff, I really can not afford it but.....what do you all think, is this a deal too good to pass up?
sounds like a ptr-91 clone. sarco sells them.
stay away at that price resale is very low
if it is a H&K91 it would be maybe worth it. but a PTR 91 is not

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
SACO stands for Security Arms Company. They were the early importers of HK rifles, 91s and 93s, in the states. They're German made and were imported from the early to mid 70s.
If that's an original PSG1 stock that's really good price on the package.

·
Registered
230 Posts
So long as its a factory HK91 (It will say both HK-91 and Heckler & Koch on the receiver) and a factory PSG-1 stock (there are clones floating about) and the condition checks out, that is probably a good deal. Check out the bolt head and chamber area before you buy. This is where you will see how the gun was cared for and stored. I have seen even new looking HK91s that were corroded inside - its the only problem with the design - its not that easy to clean and if someone is lazy and just throws the gun in the safe and forgets about - happens alot - corrosian city over time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts