HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
Nice find, the stainless is great and I think that is the first year HK did the stainless slide on the USPs. As far as your question goes, I have seen a similar set up on a USP, but can not recall if it was factory or not. If I remember, I saw an add in the late 90s for this setup, but I am not 100% sure. Anyway, nice find.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Congrats OP, the mount & comp are HK. I recall reading an article that HK made those comps for a short period and they later discontinued them.
They were a little cumbersome especially after adding the optic. I had an Aimpoint 2000 on mine for a bit. I wound up selling it not long after installing it, although at this point I wished I had kept it. I paid something like $250 for mine back then.

·
Premium Member
763 Posts
Awesome! SS, mount, & comp! Great find!

·
Registered
5,588 Posts
Very cool find bcw, thanks for sharing photos, it's gorgeous! =)

I only have one stainless, a USP 45, 20 rounds on it, I just had TooSixy install Meprolight night sights on it, I better break it out soon and get to shooting it.

·
Registered
748 Posts
OSSOME find! It may not be a very practical mount, but it looks DOPE! Grats OP on your new acquisition 👏🏻👊🏻🖖🏻

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
I found this at a shop in Delaware. The price was great, and I didn’t have a stainless slide, or a USP in 9mm. Does anyone have any info on the mount/comp? The seller said it was HK manufacture. I do not have it in hand yet, but figured it was worth sharing. View attachment 306302 View attachment 306303 View attachment 306304 View attachment 306305 View attachment 306306 View attachment 306307 View attachment 306308 View attachment 306309 View attachment 306310 View attachment 306311
I like it

·
Registered
468 Posts
The Quik Comp should say HK on the bottom and designate caliber. I think mine says Sterling VA also. It should also come with an alignment tool, that once mounted on the rail it's inserted through the comp into the barrel and can be tightened up. Helps to align with the barrel. It looks like an aluminum dowel with a knurled head on it. Cool stuff and great find.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts