HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Stopped by my LGS to pick up something I had on layaway. Looking around I saw a USP ELITE 9mm. It had an AC date code. It's been shot as the barrel hood is worn.The rest of the gun looked in very nice condition. It came with the euro case, 2 ten round mags and extra o-rings.

Since this is NJ you can only buy 1 handgun every 30 days so won't be getting this until next month....grrrrrr!

Reading several threads on this they seem hard to find. At $1095 I'm happy with this deal. Can't wait to shoot it!

The store doesn't allow cell phones but it DID happen...lol!

·
Registered
49 Posts
wow 30 day wait. Sounds horrible. I sure the criminal are doing the same. lol. Sounds like a decent deal. I have seen one under 1000, but never again. They seem to be really rare.

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
Nice score at a great price, Did it come with the factory euro case? I just picked one up for $2000 and thought it was a great deal

·
Premium Member
578 Posts
I would venture to guess it is the “Black” case not the “Woodgrain”

Make sure to post pictures.

Doc

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice score! You were at the right place and the right time.

Yep! The manager told me it belonged to a friend of his who had it for years. Just wanted to unload it.

For some reason this place has been great for used HK's.
In the last 2-3 years I've bought:
P7
P7m8
P9s 9mm
HK 4 in 32acp with 22lr

All in excellent shape with original boxes

·
Registered
55 Posts
That's a good price! Congrats and safe shooting----eventually!

I don't understand your comment about no cell phones-----unless....maybe.....you were going to take a few pics for us?!

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
those 9mm elites are hard to come by especially just finding one on consignment at a local LGS. definitely an excellent find and price wise can't beat that...congrats OP!

·
Registered
357 Posts
Congrats you lucky dog!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That's a good price! Congrats and safe shooting----eventually!

I don't understand your comment about no cell phones-----unless....maybe.....you were going to take a few pics for us?!

Yeah, wanted to take some pics but they got signs "no cell phones". It's their store policy.....no pics

1 - 18 of 18 Posts