HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Communication Device Font Material property Screenshot Portable communications device
Admins if you would please, and thank you. 👏🏻👊🏻🖖🏻

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
12,124 Posts
And what else leads you to believe it's scammy other than low post count.?

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
That's a proactive way of filtering out possible scammers, post a wtb ad, they seem to not be able to resist it. If mods can check if the possible scammers keep changing their ip address then that could be another flag. I would use a video chat to view the product and an FFL to do a transfer.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
20 years on Arfcom, never got scammed, but they have a feedback feature, no sure if we have that feature here, I was not able to find it yet...
They are working on it, apparently it has a queue of 100s if not thousands of websites and a certain people can work on it.

They should have a sub link to the old forum so others can access it when needed.

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
They are working on it, apparently it has a queue of 100s if not thousands of websites and a certain people can work on it.

They should have a sub link to the old forum so others can access it when needed.
I was under the impression I had an account here from early 2000's but I had to register again in 2020, maybe it was the old forum.....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts