Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Still looking...

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya saw that bid war between those two. I wasnt one of them but thanks for posting.

·
Premium Member
242 Posts
I’ve been watching all of the 94 auctions as well. They’ve been ending in the mid 4’s, up into the 5’s lately. One auction ended around 3800 a few weeks ago. I guess timing is everything

·
Registered
746 Posts
I’ve been watching all of the 94 auctions as well. They’ve been ending in the mid 4’s, up into the 5’s lately. One auction ended around 3800 a few weeks ago. I guess timing is everything
I got an A3 with an extra stock, bunch of mags and goodies for $3900 off GB right as the SP5’s were hitting. They do seem to be bouncing back which is something I didn’t really expect to happen for a while.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got an A3 with an extra stock, bunch of mags and goodies for $3900 off GB right as the SP5’s were hitting. They do seem to be bouncing back which is something I didn’t really expect to happen for a while.
Ya I don't know if id say they dropped much since the sp5 announcement... I expect more. They're still in the 4-5 range but imo thats on the high end for a collectable. Us buyers can help drive the market down, they can list them for 5 or 6 but they won't get my money.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
To the top.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Purchased a 94 from Brucken91. Thanks for all responses.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.