HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rumor had it I was the guy to see in town if you had a HK to sell, well today I get a call from a guy with a HK P7 K3 for sale, I said bring it by.

He did......its a 100% NIB P7K3 380, with the seperate AT P7 K3 kit with 32 and 22, mags and all the bits, manual , tools, target, all 100% new and unfired, still had the green foam wraped around the 22 and 32 barrels. Also came with a new OEM buffer from HK(he bought it 8 years ago from us. order 2 but got 1, it was the last I guess), grip panel ect ect its PERFECT, serial # US-22X, original buffer has no issues I can tell.

I never figured I would get a K3, seen them but always more than I wanted to spend. He just wanted to get enough to get another P7M13(he was trying to get one of mine) as he gave his to his son. So I think it worked out good :)

pics will come :D

·
Super Moderator
2,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry for the crappy pics, but its never even been squeezed outside of the factory

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Wow. Just Wow.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
You know you have to buy a lotto ticket now while you're hot. Congrats.

·
Super Moderator
2,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
even though its never been cocked, I am just dying to shoot it, mostly the 22 kit......we will see

whats a kit like I got worth? I was guessing close to 4K but maybe that was back in the good ole days

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
Don't make the same mistake I made. I think your situation is different than mine, but early in my marriage, I was trying to get my wife more interested in guns. She had a hard time with hand strength. I let her shoot my P7 k3 in 22 lr. While it still wasn't easy for her to load and pull the slide, she managed OK. That's when it happened...she said "I'd like this one to be mine." I was like "uuum, well, ahhhhh..." I changed the subject, said something about buying her diamonds or some such thing. That was a real close one.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Dammit bro, you are one lucky SOB!!!
....many of us hate you now. :wink:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts