HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
That's odd. I just checked my BB date code USPc9 and there are no numbers like that in the slide? Interested to see what others have to say.

·
Registered
675 Posts
view-5-usp-9c-slide-incomp_1973_detail[1].jpg

This is a slide from HK parts and I have seen numbers on parts barrels before but nothing like what You have. I have never seen that on a new HK gun

·
Registered
248 Posts
I just bought the USP 45c and it doesn't have a number like that either.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I own a BE date coded USP9C that has similar markings in the same place as the OP. The slide is also marked with a pair of letters (FD) on the underside of the front of the slide beneath where the recoil spring assembly mates with the slide. There are similar two letter codes on the bunch of pistols (BB - BG date codes) i just checked, but the markings at the rear of the slide are only present on the BE USP9C.

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
I own a BE date coded USP9C that has similar markings in the same place as the OP. The slide is also marked with a pair of letters (FD) on the underside of the front of the slide beneath where the recoil spring assembly mates with the slide. There are similar two letter codes on the bunch of pistols (BB - BG date codes) i just checked, but the markings at the rear of the slide are only present on the BE USP9C.
My BE 9 compact also has those markings.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just called HK CS to see what they said. Now they are curious and are going to contact their German counterpart and see what they can find out.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So I wanted to update this thread. HK CS let me know this morning that there were 850 USP 9mm Compacts that had the barrel and slide made by a vendor for HK. The markings were placed on the slide and barrel for that reason.

·
Premium Member
704 Posts
Did they tell you which vendor or why?

·
Premium Member
704 Posts
Interesting... I'd like to know.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts