HKPRO Forums banner

241 - 260 of 411 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
I spoke to Planet Optics CS on Tuesday. Very pleasant rep who told me that 60 are currently inbound from FA. She also told me that I'm #100 on the list (late December order), so the wait continues.
Will they still have the 10% discount? I wish Optics planet had a way to notify if it's in stock.......

·
Premium Member
4,098 Posts
Just FYI.......sit and wait.

Then....just sit and wait again.....and again....and again......and.....

I ordered mine in October, and they said; "We anticipate shipment by the last week in November."
I emailed them in December saying; "Hey man.....I haven't received my shipment. When do you think it will arrive?"
.....................crickets.....then; "These are on back order."

Moral to the story........I'm still waiting. So if you see one on GB......
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!! GRAB IT!!!!!DO NOT HESITATE!!!!!!
Uhhhhhummm!!!!!!

Still waiting. It's mid February, and I was supposed to receive mine, as quoted on their website at that time, last of November. My point being.......please prepare to wait,
much like the wait on your form 4 with ATF......I think we're going to be waiting a solid 6-12 months on this thing.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I spoke to Optics Planet CS on Tuesday. Very pleasant rep who told me that 60 are currently inbound from FA. She also told me that I'm #100 on the list (late December order), so the wait continues.
Well, my order is dated 11/8/17. Maybe I'll get one of the 60.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Just FYI.......sit and wait.

Then....just sit and wait again.....and again....and again......and.....

I ordered mine in October, and they said; "We anticipate shipment by the last week in November."
I emailed them in December saying; "Hey man.....I haven't received my shipment. When do you think it will arrive?"
.....................crickets.....then; "These are on back order."

Moral to the story........I'm still waiting. So if you see one on GB......
Guess I will hold off on buying a new lower after it ships if that’s the case

·
Registered
88 Posts
So if you see one on GB......
Great Advice, I use gunbroker all the time but never checked for these there thinking they would be $1,500+. I went on this morning and there was one at MSRP BIN! Great looking out.

PS im still waiting on my Nov OP order as well.

·
Premium Member
4,098 Posts
ordered on opticsplanet..... will they run my card once it's in stock or how does that work?
Correct.....they told me in an email that they will run my card when it ships........still waiting.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Generally businesses don't ship on weekends. If your card was charged I would be that it will ship next week sometime!

Greetings from OpticsPlanet.com!

Thank you for following up with your order. We authorized you when the order was placed; most banks will release these funds within 2-5 business days. A few may take up to 10 business days, however. We will capture your funds once the order has shipped otherwise. Currently, the ETA for this is 7-17 days, but this is a fairly broad estimate so the date may change – apologies in advance if this is the case.

Please let us know if you need further assistance. Have a great day!

HMMMMM DO WHUUT?

·
Registered
241 Posts
I've had one of these triggers since mid December.

I originally placed it in a PTR 91 and shot it there for awhile. It worked as advertised.

More recently I put it in a Z5RS and I have decided that it will live there permanently. I have tried to deliberately over-run the trigger but I have yet to do so. It just seems better suited running with 9mm.

E

·
Registered
168 Posts
I've had one of these triggers since mid December.

I originally placed it in a PTR 91 and shot it there for awhile. It worked as advertised.

More recently I put it in a Z5RS and I have decided that it will live there permanently. I have tried to deliberately over-run the trigger but I have yet to do so. It just seems better suited running with 9mm.

E
any vids? Let's see it!

·
Registered
416 Posts

Thank you for following up with your order. We authorized you when the order was placed; most banks will release these funds within 2-5 business days. A few may take up to 10 business days, however. We will capture your funds once the order has shipped otherwise. Currently, the ETA for this is 7-17 days, but this is a fairly broad estimate so the date may change – apologies in advance if this is the case.

HMMMMM DO WHUUT?
Optics planet is famous for saying things are in stock that aren't in stock, then charging your card well before the ship date, and sometimes not shipping for months.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Optics planet is famous for saying things are in stock that aren't in stock, then charging your card well before the ship date, and sometimes not shipping for months.
When I first ordered mine they put a hold on the money, but a few days later that hold went away. I do agree they exaggerate delivery times.

·
Registered
88 Posts

HMMMMM DO WHUUT?

When did you buy it - I'm still waiting on my Optics Planet order to ship from late November.

·
Premium Member
4,098 Posts
Brah.......it's all BS.

I've emailed them over....and over....and over...and over. You and I are probably tied for date of placement, and I've had nothing but BS from
my email requests. I've said so somewhere....in a thread here, but I don't keep track.
OP is seriously and quickly losing my business over this BS.

To recap.......I place my order {probably just like you} in October.
OP states....."it will ship in last of November.".......wait...wait....wait....
December...."Hey guys....where's my stuff?".....and so on.

It's February......and I STILL DON'T HAVE MY STUFF!!!!!

So back to my original statement. Just wait.....and wait....

continue to wait...it's like a form 4.

·
Registered
88 Posts
It's February......and I STILL DON'T HAVE MY STUFF!!!!!

So back to my original statement. Just wait.....and wait....

continue to wait...it's like a form 4.
FYI - There's another on GB now, starting at msrp, but not Buy it now so you will have to bid.

Thank you again for the GB tip last week, I already received it and it was under S/N 300.

241 - 260 of 411 Posts