HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Ever since I've posted this WTB ad for a HK Lower, I've been getting PM's from new users with 0 posts who all live outside of the CONUS and expect me to send them money via DHL for their crap. Here is the latest creep:

Mod's please delete, I just wanted to make it known, of course I didn't send any money to any of them, its just getting annoying. thanks

User name mcraistlintx
hey get at me at [email protected] for photos and details as I tried to attach them here on PM but the page keeps on crashing on my phone.

·
Banned
4,096 Posts
Hi,

Ever since I've posted this WTB ad for a HK Lower, I've been getting PM's from new users with 0 posts who all live outside of the CONUS and expect me to send them money via DHL for their crap. Here is the latest creep:

Mod's please delete, I just wanted to make it known, of course I didn't send any money to any of them, its just getting annoying. thanks

User name mcraistlintx
hey get at me at [email protected] for photos and details as I tried to attach them here on PM but the page keeps on crashing on my phone.
I got the same problem when I posted a WTB, MP5K kit.....I think you need to post this in the "Forum Issues" section. Thanks for the heads up though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts