HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Free Doc Rak Design Standard Rail!

Well almost free, just pay $10 for shipping. Well there is another catch. I'm looking for someone to test a new ballistic polymer coating process I'm using right now. The rail is anodized and tough coated. This is the first one we've done this way so I have no idea whats going to happen. I've never used these two processes together and I'm interested in seeing how this works.

So the person who get the rail should be an avid shooter and not someone putting the rail on their safe queen. The recipient should also be able to take photographs of their gun which is why in order to receive the free rail you must post a photo of your gun in this thread.

By the way, a standard rail looks like this:

Good luck to all who apply and yes, I'm Back!

·
Registered
279 Posts
sweet deal. ......

whats the difference between this and a standard rail ?? over all price ???

ive a SL8 but with a G36 sight on it ... ( pics can be found by clicking my name and searching my posts... i think the pics are in the post about Brugger & thomet parts ) :p:p:p

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry, new rule. This item is regulated under ITAR and is considered export restricted because of its use. I'm applying for a waiver but it hasn't been approved yet. Only US residents may apply.

The coating process is very simple and the amount of material used is very little. The effect on cost is negligible. The rail normally sells for $215.00.

Also pics must be posted in this thread to qualify.

Thanks for your interest.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I would be interested

I would be interested. Let me know, and Ill go ahead and get an Money Order. Charles. I should have some pics listed somewhere on here.

·
Registered
532 Posts
I'd also be interested in this rail. I've put a lot of photos out here on HKPRO, including Range Reports if you're looking for proof of writing ability for a review or something.

Take care, and let me know if you're interested.

My current rifle configuration:

Range Report on HK33 .22LR conversion kit:

http://hkpro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41944

1 - 5 of 5 Posts