HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,

Just wanted to report that I took about 2 careful hours updating my regular trigger for the H&K match trigger kit.

It was a little daunting at first, but with a copy of TwoSixy's match trigger document combined with MosinVirus's assembly video it turned out great!

I've done triggers on my own in my CZ75, Glocks, and can tear a 1911 down now after a few tries. The H&K has quite a cool design and I appreciated all the thought they put into the modularity of their design!

I just got this USP45 used, but it appears to have been never shot before me. Just cleaned and put away for 7 years (AK).

So the DA pull was around 12 lb and the SA pull was at 5.5 lb as measured with my Timney trigger pull scale. It's not digital, but I trust it.

The trigger went to a very smooth and almost buttery 9.75 lb DA and a very crisp breaking 4.5 lb. I love it.

Here are a few pics of my new baby...

·
Registered
838 Posts
I agree, it's a great upgrade, and thanks to the helpful guides online, not impossible to do for the average Joe. After you've done it once it only gets easier and faster.

Nice photos, too.

·
Registered
974 Posts
USP 45 is best 45. Congrats! I need to get another black one...

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Congrats! You will love that match trigger.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts