HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about getting one of these:

http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/programming/expand.asp?Prodid=251

And I wanted to make sure that the standard MP5 forearms would fit on it (because I really hate the one that's on there). If the price is right I would go with the flashlight one, otherwise I would just get the standard wide forearm.

Does anybody have one of these, have you swapped the front stock out?

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Save your cash and don't buy that trash. WOW I made a rhyme.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Save your cash and don't buy that trash.
I don't know if you're talking about the Vulcan specifically, or all clones in general.

I do realize that I made a mistake though, I always get Vulcan and Vector confused. The Vulcan's use regular blow-back for cycling rounds (not what I want), whereas the Vector (and as far as I know, everybody else) uses the standard roller-locking method.

So my mistake for finding the specific looking clone that I wanted, with the wrong cycling method :) I'll go back and find one that looks like this from one of the other manufacturers.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
I don't know if you're talking about the Vulcan specifically, or all clones in general.

I do realize that I made a mistake though, I always get Vulcan and Vector confused. The Vulcan's use regular blow-back for cycling rounds (not what I want), whereas the Vector (and as far as I know, everybody else) uses the standard roller-locking method.

So my mistake for finding the specific looking clone that I wanted, with the wrong cycling method :) I'll go back and find one that looks like this from one of the other manufacturers.
I didn't mean to bust your chops JB. I'm glad you're referring to the Vector instead of the Vulcan (Hesse). Vector, BW, Cohaire are alot better than the Vulcan.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts