HKPRO Forums banner

Hasseled by Airlines?

• No, smooth sailing!

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • Yes...it was HELL!!!

Votes: 1 10.0%

Frontier Airlines

5949 Views 11 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  straightgrain
Ok, So yesterday I flew from Vegas to Denver on Frontier Yesterday. (I'm from Colorado but stationed in California) As usual, I checked my USPc in my baggage, expecting to be taken to a closed off, "super secret" x-ray machine to have the case and all my bags scanned...but THIS time the attendant at the counter just had me open my case up and show him my handgun right there in front of everyone! (I'm surprised that there were no gasps and screams of fear. It's retarded that sometimes I feel like a terrorist in a country that I've bled for.) Interesting...

I would like to know, for those of you who have traveled with firearms, how your experiences have been and with which carrier you've flown with.

Frontier is a Colorado company and I've always flown with them. I really like them for their "we won't submit to the liberal anti-gun policies".

Sometimes I feel like a criminal, upholding my second amendment rights...strange.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Merchant of Death (Admin)
12,494 Posts
Sorry folks. There really is no HK content here and it's getting ready to devolve into a gun rights battle. The thread should have been deleted. Instead, it will be locked.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.