HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm thinning down the collection a bit, and as much as I love this gun, I just don't get it out to the range as much as it deserves to go. It's currently in the rare-ish "V3" model setup with a decocker only (which is oddly much smoother decocking action than the original V1 setup). However, if you want it returned to the V1 setup (Decocker and External Safety) I'm happy to do that for you prior to the exchange.

I upgraded it with the Jet Funnel kit and it comes with three translucent 18rd mags. (original parts to remove the JF are included)

Pics show the gun with the original barrel installed, but an almost brand new OEM HK Threaded Barrel is included also.

Also comes with a Tactical Tailor range bag embroidered with the HK logo and a great Safariland Paddle holster. The slide shows some minor holster wear, but the gun has been carried a lot more than it's been shot. And, personally, I don't think any gun should be "too pretty". If all it does is sit on the shelf so that the finish is always perfect, it's a waste.

I'm currently looking to sell (or worka a trade for a P229 Legion), but not desperate. Just clearing out some space in the safe and trying to find good homes for good guns. Feel free to ask for more pics and details. PM works, but text messaging or calling will get you a faster response.

USP is currently in Athens, GA 30605. I'm willing to drive a reasonable distance if we can setup a FTF meet.
Otherwise, entire package is $925 shipped to your FFL.

Gerg

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Mid-week Bump.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bumps Again.

·